Since its inception in 2003, The Law Office of Gil L. Daley, II, P.C. has achieved many significant results for its clients, successfully defending some clients and also helping others achieve justice by earning millions of dollars in verdicts, judgments, and settlements in a variety of cases, including:
- Commercial litigation, breach of contract, investment malpractice, professional malpractice, negligence, fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices Act, and breach of fiduciary duty cases (e.g., AmeriCredit Financial Services, Inc., Jeffrey Brown, Jeremy Louder, Jim Poe & Associates, Inc., Kennedy Financial Services, Mesquite Heart Center, P.A., Mesquite Heart Center Nuclear Lab, P.A., Monarch Vision Holdings Real Estate TE Fund, L.P., Monarch Vision Holdings Real Estate Fund, L.P., James E. Poe, QuadWealth, QuadWealth Marketing, L.L.C., Sara Lina LLC, SEI Investments Management Corp., Senior Retirement Planners LLC, and VRS Financial Services, Inc.)
- Vaccine injury and wrongful death claims in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C.
- Medical malpractice lawsuits against many doctors and hospitals (e.g., Abilene Psychiatric Hospital, Abilene Regional Medical Center, Baylor All Saints Medical Center, Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth, Beverly Health and Rehabilitation, Inc., East Texas Medical Center, Medical Center of Arlington, and Texas Cityview Care Center)
- Wrongful death lawsuits (e.g., Ashland, Inc., E.I. DuPont de Nemours & Company, ExxonMobil Corporation, Kelly-Moore Paint Company, The United States Secretary of Health and Human Services, and some of the above-named hospitals)
- Lawsuits involving brain injuries against some of the above-named hospitals as well as resulting from electrocution (e.g., MasTec North America, Inc.)
- Trucking and vehicular collision cases against individuals and companies (e.g., Carriere Trucking Company, Gateway Concrete Inc., Schlumberger Technology Corp., and Southwest Fluid Connectors, Inc.)
- Product liability and medical device cases (e.g., Bridgestone Americas Holding, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., and Walsh Press Co.)
- Non-subscriber worker’s compensation personal injury cases (e.g., Home Depot U.S.A, Inc.)
The firm has also successfully prosecuted many other types of cases, including insurance claims, bad faith, consumer claims, Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims, business torts, construction claims, and workplace injuries.